Monday, March 7, 2011

A Little Self Reflection

My head's cleared up, though I've still got the sinus issues.

Anyway, some of you... five... follower... people may be wondering why I never mention anything about going out with friends or anything like that. Well, I guess it's that I just don't make friends easily. I don't know why. I just don't really connect or click or whatever with people.

Oh, I had friends in high school, but then we graduated, and colleges and shit... they all moved away to attend schools out of state, and I stayed here, in boring old Virginia.

Yeah, I admit it. I get pretty lonely sometimes. Maybe that's why I decided to start this blog. Gives me something to do to take my mind off things. My life is incredibly boring and my existence incredibly lonely. But maybe, just maybe, this blog can give me some sort of purpose. Well, I guess "purpose" is the word I'm looking for. I don't know. It's kind of hard to put in words.

So basically I'm a socially retarded 19 year old virgin with a blog. How compelling right? Ha. Humor makes it easier to live with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment