Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreams and Cats

Last night I dreamed that I was in a long hallway, and the walls were made of light and shadow, and as I walked I got less and less tired, and then I ran and I was suddenly in a field, and Slender Man and Gas Mask were both there, on opposite sides of the field, watching me.

When I woke up, there was a white cat looking into my face. I don't own any pets. The cat climbed up onto my bed, and then up to ceiling, and I saw that its body was incredibly long. It reached the ceiling and kept twisting and circling around like a snake. I never saw its hind legs.

I blinked, and the cat was gone.

I'm starting to regret getting rid of those pills.

1 comment:

  1. Don't regret it. Those pills were messing with your head. Withdrawal is awful, but it's better than the fact that those pills made you not care at all. How are you going to keep yourself safe from an eldritch abomination if you just don't care?

    ReplyDelete